Get ready to tailgate at City Walk BHAM, Blazer fans!
Valid for Saturday, September 17 | UAB vs Georgia Southern
City Walk BHAM Tailgate Package Details:
Price: $100 per spot
Price Includes: one (1) parking spot + one (1) 10’x20′ tailgating space
Tailgate Location: Lake Park Playground Block | Between 24th & 25th St N
Parking Location: Lake Park Playground Block parking lot | 821 24th St N
Opens/Drop Off Begins: 6 hours before kickoff | 8:30am
Drop Off Location: Lake Park Playground Block at 24th St N | 15min to unload at drop off
Closes: 30min after end of game or by 7:00pm
Proof of City Walk BHAM Tailgate Package purchase is needed at drop off location AND parking location
Please review the Rules and Regulations regarding the City Walk BHAM Tailgate package for Blazer gamedays
Rules and Regulations
- You shall have access to the site Six (6) hours prior to kick-off. You must vacate the site no more than thirty (30) minutes after the end of the game or 7:00 PM, whichever comes first. City Walk BHAM Tailgate is not responsible for any belongings left after the area closes.
- No Vehicles are allowed on the lawn area. All push carts must have large pneumatic tires and not damage the lawn.
- The number of persons inhabiting each space is limited to 15 persons.
- Each group must stay within their assigned 10’X20’ space
- Tents/Canopies may be set-up within your space. Tents may not be staked into the lawn. Legs must be weighted if necessary for windy conditions. Damage to the lawn area or sprinkler system will be charged back to the group.
- Small generators are allowed in each space. Generators can be no larger than 3,000 Watts and must be of the Inverter/Quiet type with a maximum noise level rating of 58 db(a) in order to not disturb other patrons.
- No glass containers.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed in City Walk BHAM Tailgate. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased through the licensed concessionaire on-site.
- No charcoal grills are allowed. Small propane grills with a maximum of 16 ounce tanks are allowed.
- Fires of any type are not permitted.
- Dispose of all trash in the provided receptacles.
- Live music, disc jockeys and excessive amplified sound are not permitted within the site.
- Use of any City Walk utilities is prohibited.
- Non-City Walk golf carts, all-terrain vehicles, mopeds, scooters, ATVs, go karts and the like are not allowed.
- City Walk Tailgate reserves the right to implement additional rules and regulation in its sole discretion regarding the use of the site and surrounding areas as the need arises.
- You are responsible for conveying all rules and regulations to all attendees and guests at your tailgate and assume responsibility for actions taken by attendees and guests at your tailgate.
- Additional parking available at the Red Deck
- All Stadium gates will open at 1:00pm
- Note the ADA Pickup Tents + Shuttlecart locations for those needing assistance to/from the Stadium
- Review the above clear bag policies & prohibited items
- Download your digital tickets prior to arriving